MAnfrotto 055xproB with 804rc head

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Camulet have a deal for the both @ £135...

Its says including £20 cashback from Manfrotto, but they just sold them to me for £135 so I should be able to claim £20 back from Manfrotto under their current deal?!?

So, set should set me back £115!

Camulet have a deal for the both @ £135...

Its says including £20 cashback from Manfrotto, but they just sold them to me for £135 so I should be able to claim £20 back from Manfrotto under their current deal?!?

So, set should set me back £115!

Could you find the link please?

Just saw the link, and it says * Price includes Cashback ;)

Thats my point... I would be expecting to pay £155 and claim the other back..

So would Manfrotto bounce the claim?

I understand the concept and logistics of cashback claims, this is not what I was asking or pointing out...

If they advertise at £135 including cashback, then I would expect to pay £155 and then claim back £20 to make it £135...

As I paid £135, I would expect it to say +additional cashback!!!!

Either way, I was pointing out my bargain and was sharing the details... Enjoy (with or without the cashback)

Apologies, I misunderstood your question.

in this case, I don't think you'll receive any cashback.

worth giving a call to them..

the claim form is on the manfrotto website so just send it off with the receipt and you should get your £20
I was going to get one from them too until I read the small print so may give them a call to see if i am lucky too.

Sound like a great deal. I need a new one as one of tripod legs has got stuck and nobody can release it.
The Calumet deal sounds great value.
So thank you.

Dunno mate!!! Posted at the weekend... The deal was good anyway at 135 so any more is a bonus!!!

Ive ordered one today, but the ad does say 'includes cashback' which I presume means that they do the cashback and keep it themselves.

Update: just got £20 cheque in the post... Conclusion... Legs and head for £115!!

Hi
Does anyone know if this offer is still available & is the cash back deal still active.
Thanks

very pleased... very tall (I'm 6"2) but the ability to go very low...

This is interesting. I was looking at the RedSnappers however this deal could change my mind!

I phoned up Calumet this morning.
They are now quoting £175 for the tripod & head + £6.99 for the postage.
I explained that this offer is listed on TP & after about 5 mins I was told OK.
The tripod turns up tomorrow (fingers crossed).
I don't think the cash back deal is still available but if someone knows better then I would love to know.

I thought it strange that when I was looking for legs and a head, I walked jnto camulet an said I want a tall set of legs, 3 way head and have a budget of £150... I walked away with nothing but the deals leaflet (which I picked up)... Ended up walking back in later that day telling them what I'd found, they has initially recommended the shorter legs due to price... They couldn't really answer why they didn't tell me about this deal except they hadn't read the leaflet fully...

Make of that what you will...

Unfortunately I purchased mine after that date. :crying:
They are now running other offers on their web page. ;)

Can someone confirm if the this tripod has a counter weight hook under the centre coloumn?

Back