Manfrotto-190XB and 391RC2 Head £39

well it arrived but it looks like it has been used as the rubber balls on the legs are covered in mud so an ekail will be wing its way from me, we will see what they say and what they offer.

Not good as they cannot sell and claim it as a new item if it has even been out of the box.

Be interesting to see what they have to say!

Regards

Chris

well they acknowledge it could be used and have offered a 30% discount, when I checked it again today the head has a mark which has taken the top layer of paint off. It looks like it could have been bought off amazon, used and then returned and no one has spotted this. So is a secondhand tripod and head worth £30 not sure.
Did anyone get the real deal a brand new tripod and head?

skiwhiz said:
well they acknowledge it could be used and have offered a 30% discount, when I checked it again today the head has a mark which has taken the top layer of paint off. It looks like it could have been bought off amazon, used and then returned and no one has spotted this. So is a secondhand tripod and head worth £30 not sure.
Did anyone get the real deal a brand new tripod and head?

If you don't want it I'd buy off you for £30 + postage cost as I'd consider it worth £30 2nd hand to me

I'd have made the same offer as Mike if I'd logged on sooner!

sorry guys but after an exchange of emails I got an offer I could not refuse so her indoors can have this one while I will look for another bargin.
It had certainly been used for some time but has cleaned up ok, apparently they sell new and used gear, so still wonder was this a legit offer and did anyone get what was advertised?

Mine was in an 'as new' condition so can't really complain for the price

Many thanks again to the op

Back