Bargain Manfrotto MK055XPRO3 Tripod and 498RC2 Ball Head

Edit My Images
No
Manfrotto MK055XPRO3 Tripod and 498RC2 Ball Head easter sale at Wex £169 instead of £299 save £130. Ordered mine today :)

ordered couple of days ago with 5% discount code, expired now, making it £160.55
delivered free within 2 days. very nice set.

Manfrotto MK055XPRO3 Tripod and 498RC2 Ball Head easter sale at Wex £169 instead of £299 save £130. Ordered mine today :)
Was (still am) looking for a tripod, and just came across this deal on camerapricebuster....
not really saving £130, as WEX list the 498RC2 as £74.... so you're really only saving £64 - still a decent saving though.

(they quote the saving off "RRP" which is way above the normal prices)

Last edited:
Well received today & very happy! I'm quite tall and it's perfect for me. I've always had smaller tripods the 190xprob then the BeFree. Although this is heavier I reckon it's perfect for what I'll use it for and will last years!

Happy to hear that, as I say, I'm on the cusp of getting one since the legs on my red-snapper are giving way :eek:
I'd have preferred the carbon one, but can't justify twice the price... this looks pretty solid, and thats what I need!

Thanks guys.
I don't really need the ball head, so I'll either see if they can swap it for a bag, or I'll just sell it!

I think it's a Manfrotto kit so unlikely you could swap it but should sell no issues!

Ps it's built like a tank, really stable, far better than I thought it would be!

Back