Manfrotto Universal L-Bracket questions

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Afternoon all,

I just wondered if anyone has any experience using the Manfrotto M5050M4 Q2 universal L-bracket? If so, are you able to tell me if this works with all standard tripod mounts or just Manfrotto? Also, is there a facility to attach it in portrait configuration to a standard tripod thread size (specifically direct to a Syrp Mini Genie)? I can only seem to find one photo of the bracket online, so very difficult to tell.

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

It works with the manfrotto heads! But it’s not arca Swiss compatible ! I had one

The Q2 quick release is based on the 200PL-14 plate and is designed to be used with a matching Manfrotto head in either landscape or portrait mode.

You can, however, buy adapters like the Manfrotto 323 that will fit to a tripod directly and then allow you to fit the bracket as if to a Manfrotto head..

The Q2 quick release is based on the 200PL-14 plate and is designed to be used with a matching Manfrotto head in either landscape or portrait mode.

You can, however, buy adapters like the Manfrotto 323 that will fit to a tripod directly and then allow you to fit the bracket as if to a Manfrotto head..

Thanks very much for the replies. That helps a lot. Will keep looking! :)

Back