Review Manual viewer2

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Just found this app on Google play :) its free and includes all nikon cameras +flashguns and software (nx2) etc saves you digging out your paper manual did i mention its FREE can't argue with that enjoy cheers mike

MANUAL VIEWER 2

Last edited:
Just found this app on Google play :) its free and includes all nikon cameras +flashguns and software (nx2) etc saves you digging out your paper manual did i mention its FREE can't argue with that enjoy cheers mike

It might help if you tell us what the app is called ;)

I believe its called nikon manual viewer .......as in the title it might help if you read the title lol

Last edited:
I believe its called nikon manual viewer .......as in the title it might help if you read the title lol

I read the title, hence why i looked at the thread, but that still didn't make it clear that that was the name of the App

It might also help if you made that clear in your original post ;)

Also, there doesn't appear to be an app called "Nikon Manual Viewer", there is one called "Manual Viewer 2", is that the one you are using

Ok i got the app name wrong but he found it in the end he could have just pointed out that the information was incorrect and i would have updated but hey ho thanks for the linkies :)

That is exactly what i was trying to do, FFS

Shame they dont do a Windows version.:arghh:

I was trying to, i was simply pointing out that the OP didn't tell us what it was called, hence the winking smiley ;)

I know... I forgot a smiley too!

Shame they dont do a Windows version.:arghh:

Just download the PDFs from the Nikon site and put them in a folder called "Nikon"... you just won't have an 'automated' front end! H2H ;)

Back