1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest,

Do you have any opinions or ideas on how to make Talk Photography better?

We've opened a consultation with the members, click here and have your say!. (You will need to be registered to add your replies).

Dismiss Notice

margate beach cross

Discussion in 'Photos : Motorsport' started by Harrison~95, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Harrison~95

Harrison~95

Name:
    Alex
    Edit My Images:
    No
  2. Harrison~95

Harrison~95

Name:
    Alex
    Edit My Images:
    No
  3. Harrison~95

Harrison~95

Name:
    Alex
    Edit My Images:
    No
  4. jontydixon

jontydixon

Name:
    jonty
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I'm not the best person to comment - however as no one else has I will have a bash for you..

I like 3 & 6 nice shots with good motion and atmosphere..

for me the others are either too tightly cropped or not cropped enough (I'm always hearing on here for rule of 3rds) -

Number 1 would be ace if it had some cropping on it to make the speed stand out even more. Its a good action shot but for me personally needs to be more dynamic with the cropping

I do like number 2 but for me personally I don't like the blur on the riders helmet but I am sure that is just a matter of taste. I would also try firing a little bit of contrast into all of them to get some more depth?

As I first said - there are lots on here more qualified than me to judge - but I hope it helps a little?

5. D-pearce92

D-pearce92

Name:
    Dex
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Some good pans there mate. 2 3 and 4 for me. I agree with Jony that a couple are a bit to tight in the frame.

6. Harrison~95

Harrison~95

Name:
    Alex
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Thanks for your comments guys