Week 46 :
Week 47 :
Week 48 :
Week 49 :
Week 50 :
Week 51 :
Week 52 :

Hi All

you know what they say... third time lucky!!!! So after two miserably failed attempts, I am now trying for the third year running. Wish me luck LOL!

Direction:
She is focused entirely on the direction the ball was flying! And nothing was going to change her direction either ;)

A little tenuous but I love taking pics of my dogs :)

6653431815_717a3482b2_z.jpg

Last edited:
A little tenuous as you say, but what the heck some weeks will be like that :) Nice action shot though with great expression captured.

Welcome aboard Maria, I can see which direction this one is going.....straight to the bath I think :LOL: Great capture. ;)

I really like your take on this weeks theme Maria, lots of action and movement in there whilst keeping sharp focus. I wouldn't say it is a tenuous take on the theme, I would say it is on theme. Having completed a 52 in 2010, I came to realise that everyone have different interpretations of themes and that they mean different things to different people.
I hope your pooch scrubbed up ok :LOL:

Iain

I like this, with that 1 leg in contact with the ground she almost looks like she's on tip-toe a bit like those cartoon dogs :)

Hi Maria, it's great to see you doing the 52s again. :)

This is a great start - and I don't think it is tenuous - I think she's heading straight in your direction. :LOL: I love your pictures of your dogs and this is no exception. That's one very happy looking pooch. :)

Best of luck for the next 51 weeks - let's make a pact to see it through this year. ;)

Jean

Maria, great start, i get the direction thing from the shot, really well taken and sharp.

good luck

Back