Marina Lake in Southport

Edit My Images
No
Use of tungsten WB on this one and then pulled around a bit to get it to something I liked.

389164384_kgkHF-L.jpg

389164608_JCvWb-L.jpg

389164681_V8bk2-L.jpg

#2 for me, lovely reflections. You've made it look a lot more attractive than it is to my eye. Of the other two, I prefer #3 which seems a lot nearer the subjects. Did you get any of the new hotel? Like them a lot.

Thanks all. :)

I didn't get any shots of the Hotel I'm afraid Russell. I might take a drive back up to Southport sometime anyway (It's only 20 mins away). Will give you a shout if ya want :)

Thanks all. :)

I didn't get any shots of the Hotel I'm afraid Russell. I might take a drive back up to Southport sometime anyway (It's only 20 mins away). Will give you a shout if ya want :)

Be delighted. I reckon with the shape of the hotel and the lake in front there must be some cracking images to be had.

Thanks guys :).

The photo ALWAYS lies huh :). I believe almost anything can be made to look a lot better than it really is provided the conditions are right and you can be a little clever about it :)

One and two for me, cracking shots and realy catch the eye, not too keen on number three.

Cheers :)

I'n not too keen on the first one but the second and third ones are nice.

These certainly look better than the average night shot with reflections :) Nicely done.

Thank you Robert and Strax.

Appreciate your compliments.

#2 for me, great shot, awesome reflections, really peaceful. Well Done!

Another vote for #2 here. As said, stunning reflection and the contrast between the bridge and the darkness really works well for me. :)

Thank you :)

Back