Mark 1 And 2 Fiesta`s At Silverstone Race Course

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
Looks like they were all taken from the stands, in my opinion you get better shots when you are on ground level with the car (see below). Your processing has left halos around the car too, looks a bit too 'HDR'.

Lotus Cortina by Bryan Janes, on Flickr

I think you'd be better off exploring the track more to find better/more interesting angles. It's hard at Silverstone I know.

The orange Mk2, and white Mk1 are both my mates. You should have come to our stand and had a closer look.

Looks like they were all taken from the stands, in my opinion you get better shots when you are on ground level with the car (see below). Your processing has left halos around the car too, looks a bit too 'HDR'.

Lotus Cortina by Bryan Janes, on Flickr

I think you'd be better off exploring the track more to find better/more interesting angles. It's hard at Silverstone I know.

I completely agree, I think it does look a bit HDR now I look at it, yeah silverstone was a pain to get shots, the only best place I could find was up in the stands. It was my first time there too and I was with friends and my phone battery was low so I had to stay close. :( but thank for your feedback :)

He is, ive sent him a link to this thread so he can have a look him and Ste are always after good pictures of there cars.

I see buddy, thanks. Well I hopefully may meet you if you go to the races again!

Back