weekly Mark's TP2023 - Back Again Catch up in part Weeks 1,4,5,7,9 and 15!

Name
Mark Gameson
Edit My Images
Yes
So I must be mad but I'm back!

Over the past couple of years I haven't really had the time to devote to photography but I need to push myself and start using my camera more (it may also give me an excuse to upgrade....)

I know I'm a number of weeks behind so I'll try and catch up if I can.

Link to FLICKR Album https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAzrdm

Last edited:
Welcome back Mark :)

Last edited:
Great set Mark. As soon as I saw it the Slinky theme song started running through my head..

So I must be mad but I'm back!

Over the past couple of years I haven't really had the time to devote to photography but I need to push myself and start using my camera more (it may also give me an excuse to upgrade....)

I know I'm a number of weeks behind so I'll try and catch up if I can.

Link to FLICKR Album https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAzrdm

Hi Mark, great to see you back in the 52 again liking the first Spring shot as colours are good.

I love the spring shot... its a fab abstract image.
Smooth... works really well as a mono shot.

Thanks everyone for your comments, trying to catch up with a few of the previous weeks themes if I can

Now for week Week 11 and the first technical Juxtaposition (I may need a shoehorn here) taken at Blist Hill museum over the Easter weekend the inside of the lid on the old tool box was totally at odds with it's surroundings in the Sawmill and Undertakers

WEEK 11 PATTERNS (1 of 2) by Mark Gameson, on Flickr

WEEK 11 PATTERNS ((2 of 2) by Mark Gameson, on Flickr

Thats some fabulous marquetry (I think it's marquetry). Lovely workmanship and a good spot!

Nice image, nice light with warmth.

Wish my tool box looked that good, mines steel with apples stickers on it :LOL:

Thanks Gav
Thats some fabulous marquetry (I think it's marquetry). Lovely workmanship and a good spot!

Thanks Simon yes it's Marquetry a very skilled job

I don't think that's a shoe horn Mark, it ticks the boxes (geddit) for me ;)

Thanks Tim

That's a fabulous workshop and what a character. Nicely captured.

Thanks Helen I was waiting for the guy to move away from the box at first but I think he adds to the story.

Week 5 Snappers Choice

Well there had to be a Mini at some point didn't there?

Taken at the Goodwood Members Meeting a couple of weeks ago what a brilliant day even if it was over 20 hours long!

Week 5 Snappers Choice by Mark Gameson, on Flickr

Good catch up but Broken is the standout shot for me, love the theme and the mono conversion.

Good catch up and nice shots there, your area and snappers choice for me

Back