Marquis Drive feeding station disappointment (Cannock Chase)

Name
Piotr
Edit My Images
Yes
Today I decided to go for a trip to Cannock Chase. It was my first visit there and didn't really know where to go to photograph birds. I've found somewhere that there is a feeding station near to Visitor Centre that is sponsored by the West Midland Bird Club. I must say, I was quite disappointed when I saw the place. It seems a bit neglected and abandoned/forgotten. It definitely wasn't what I expected. Maybe West Midland Bird Club has forgotten about it?

I wish I had of known Piotr,because you weren't too far away from were most if not all the Cannock chase photo's on here were taken,If you ever come up again drop me a pm and i will be able to give you directions to the place you need to go,sorry you had a wasted journey,I know the place you ended up at and you are right It Is a complete waste of time,not sure who is in charge of it, but they have never really put any effort In running It for a long as I can remember,all the best Bill.

Wait till you visit the place were all the photo opportunities are you will love it even more,and definitely look forward to your next visit,all the best Bill.

I wish I had of known Piotr,because you weren't too far away from were most if not all the Cannock chase photo's on here were taken,If you ever come up again drop me a pm and i will be able to give you directions to the place you need to go,sorry you had a wasted journey,I know the place you ended up at and you are right It Is a complete waste of time,not sure who is in charge of it, but they have never really put any effort In running It for a long as I can remember,all the best Bill.

I live close never new that there was a place to photograph the birds there.

Trevor

Back