marsh harrier

I'd be delighted with either.

Number two has the open mouth which I like but number one is a nice pose and (to me) looks spot on around the head and eye.

Number one would be my pick.

Last edited:
2 great images and I'd be chuffed to bits with either one.

Number 1 Kev, a cracking shot but I'd be happy with either.

pair of crackers there kevin ,

edited due to a late night name error apologies kevin ,another senior moment bites the dust LOL

Last edited:
No 1

:clap::clap::clap:

Two very good shots Kevin, I agree with #1 but am a little unsure about the detail. Did you run this through any noisware? If so then I think you have gone a bit too far with it, if not then it must just be one of them things, I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

This is difficult to say without appearing negative. As someone who has actively gone for Marsh Harrier shots, I like them both and would be happy to have taken them with my fair hand. Personally, I prefer No1 (just). However, I wouldn't put either of them in a frame on my lounge wall. I hope that makes sense and doesn't come across as blind criticism.(y)

Rich they was done in lr5 noise

Cheers Kevin, like I said I think you have lost a bit of detail which is a pity, but no real hardship to go back to original again.

Two very good shots of a cracking subject, number 1 shades it for me.

there is no doubt both are good photos of a cracking bird and I wouldbe over the moon to have seen it never press the shutter button, Would agree no1 just because the eye has it

Back