Martin Mere Ducky

wow not that bad is it?

No its a very good pic, I like it. not sure I understand why some pics get loads of replies and others get few, dont believe its the quality of the photo, I am sure there are lots of friends here who speak to each other, but never worked it out. anyway as said I think yours is a very good pic, would have been happy to take it myself

I agree with docholiday (who wouldn't with a name like that?) its a cracking image. :)

No its a very good pic, I like it. not sure I understand why some pics get loads of replies and others get few, dont believe its the quality of the photo, I am sure there are lots of friends here who speak to each other, but never worked it out. anyway as said I think yours is a very good pic, would have been happy to take it myself

I've always wondered why that happens too.

Anyway it's a nice shot, I always love the patterns on birds feathers and this one is a good example! :)

It's a quacking shot(y)
It's also a very big site and some shots slip through the net, and some just don't like northerners.:cautious::LOL:

It's a very good shot. Is Martin Mere good for photography? I'm planning to visit in the not too distant future.

It's a very good shot. Is Martin Mere good for photography? I'm planning to visit in the not too distant future.

Martin Mere is very togger friendly (y)

Thanks for the relies also guys and gals

The reflection is nearly as detailed as the actual bird.
Nicely composed

A nice capture Dave of a male Ruddy Duck. Nice to see the reflection in the water, good bird detail.

Regards: Gordon

Back