Martin mere

Name
David Bell
Edit My Images
Yes
Probably going to Martin Mere again tomorrow. What things should I be doing or taking considering I only have a 70-200L lens.
Light was rubbish the other day so ISO 800 & large crop = noise.
swan12_0.jpg

swan7_0.jpg

Both are very good shots, hurt only by the high ISO, so noise reduction is the only thing I can suggest.

I keep meaning to get to Martin Mere but it's either pouring down, or in the case of tomorrow, there's some massive football matches on the telly!

Both are very good shots, hurt only by the high ISO, so noise reduction is the only thing I can suggest.

:agree: Some NoiseNinja or Neatimage would help loads imo - the 1st image could also be improved with the background blurred to give more of a sense of depth - a masked gaussian blur layer (leaving just the bird unblurred) would keep focus on the main subject & go a long way towards getting rid of that noise (y)

I'd advise picking your point & waiting tbh, I've been to Martin Mere a few times & always found that every single time I changed the direction my camera was pointing, something happened that I wished I'd caught :LOL:

Good luck mate (y)

Back