Martin Mere

Name
Jay Payne
Edit My Images
Yes
Took the family out to Martin Mere today we had a great day here's a few of my favorites C+C welcome and bird ID's would be good as I didn't read the info about the birds I was taking!, anyone know the bloke in the last pic?:

Bird(framed%20small).jpg

Bird2(framed%20small).jpg

Bird3(framed%20small).jpg

Bird4(framed%20small).jpg

Robin2(framed%20small).jpg

Is this anyone from on here? spotted him whilst I was there

whos%20this.jpg

Cheers for the comments and the ID's (y)

Martin Mere's a great place. As is this set. I think #3 is fantastic really nice bokeh and the moment of the drip captured spot on.

Don't recognise the 'tog - but why has he got his on board flash up? The lens will get in the way, surely.

I wondered that as it was really sunny aswell!

Great set of photos!! Dont know who that is in the pic....but Im willing to bet it is someone from here lol.......maybe we could organise a meet there soon?? Havent been for a while....ok....6 days :D

wow fantastic pictures, not been to martin mere since i was younger i think a visit is in need :D

some nice ones there mate...looks like you had fun - hope the other half didn't get too fed up!

Cheers, No the other half took the Fuji S2!! and really enjoyed taking pictures I think she took twice as many as me! she wants to go to Chester zoo now!

ha ha... you'll have to let me know when you are planning the chester zoo thing - we'll have to have a team trip out - maybe my other half(s) can take along a camera as well!

:LOL:

ha ha... you'll have to let me know when you are planning the chester zoo thing - we'll have to have a team trip out - maybe my other half(s) can take along a camera as well!

Think one or two of us will be at Chester Zoo tomorrow!!:D

Indeed! Unfortunately I already had plans for tomorrow so couldn't make it - hope it all goes well, I look forward to the pics :)

Back