Matching colour balance

Edit My Images
Yes
I have taken a set of photos which I intend to print out at home. But, I have made a boo boo when I was processing them.

I shot in raw, but had the camera set to landscape, although they were portraits. So far, no major problem, just change the picture style prior to transfer. I had the white balance set to auto, again, in theory no major problem, I could copy the white balance settings....

Unfortunately, when I did the transfer to photoshop, I forgot to change the settings on a couple of the pictures.

Individually the pictures look good, but I intend on printing them out, and they will be seen close by each other. Specifically the blue balloon which is in them is a much different colour.
I have spent some time editing them, mainly just selective sharpening, but it is still work I don't particularly want to redo if I can avoid it.

Any good suggestions of how I can match the colours/white balance from one picture across a set? I have used the set colours function before, but not usually with much success in getting things accurate (I have used it for outlandish editing)
I am using CS4

Back