Matrix: Ultimate Collection Box Set - £14.99 delivered

I have this, picked it up for about £18 a few months back. As far as I'm concerned theres only one matrix film and thats the first one, all the rest of the stuff with the exception of a couple of the animatrix eps are pure and utter tripe. That last film especially, my god was it ruined.

Heheheh, they have one for matrix 3 as well.

If you want to buy a huge boxset, Superman the ultimate box set - released 4/12/06 - 13 discs, superman 1, superman 2 (including the remastered Richard Donner directors cut), Superman 3 (I like it), Superman 4 (pooooor) and the 2 disc superman returns.

£59.99 from play

Only like the first one, watched the 2nd one and felt robbed. Didn't even bother to watch the 3rd one

Whatever you do, dont watch it either, it'll ruin whatever you loved about the first one - just keep in your head "theres only one matrix film"

I'm the same. Watched the first, thought it was just the dogs danglies.
Went to the cinema to see the second (something I rarely do).
Wife fell asleep, I just sat there scratching my head thinking "What the...?" and I never even bothered with the third.

Amazes me how they got it so right with the first one, yet so wrong with 2 and 3.

In all honesty I dont think they ever had a three movie plan in their head, the first one was brilliant and then people heard about a trilogy - they simply didn't have enough material to fill three films and didn't have the skill to keep up the skill either.

In all honesty I dont think they ever had a three movie plan in their head, the first one was brilliant and then people heard about a trilogy - they simply didn't have enough material to fill three films and didn't have the skill to keep up the skill either.
That's absolutely right.
Warner Bros and the directors only wanted to 'cash in' on their fans.

Back