Daily Matt.c 's 366 challenge

Name
matt
Edit My Images
No
after thinking about it for a while towards the end of the year i've decided to do my own 366 this year i'll take a pic every day and post as soon as i can
please feel free to leave any comments :) .... i've posted the first 4 in this post just so i'm up to date thanks

jan 1st
jan01.jpg

well here goes with my 1st pic of the year i was out with a few friends generally larking around when i took this pic ..not the best of weather ..but a fun day :)

jan 2nd 2012
jan02.jpg

After attending a fancy dress party last night, today i was (in all honesty) slightly under the weather so today i wasnt going far. Then this fella caught my eye :)

jan 3rd 2012
jan03.jpg

due to the weather up here i decided to get an indoor picture today

jan 4th 2012
jan04.jpg

weathers still pretty bad so thought i'd try some welding pictures in the garage (first time ive ever tried this ..snapping while welding)

cheers matt ... already bursting with idea's .... got to remember its only 1 pic a day :)

jan 05
for todays picture i decided to use an old fuji stx-2 camera and some of the lenses i had in the cupboard (and any excuse to try out the lightbox)

jan05.jpg

Last edited:
jan.06
here is todays (well ..yesterdays) pic ..not the one i had intended doing but i was out in town and took this pic and couldnt resist using it

jan06.jpg

jan 07
thanks to my mate stuart gibson for the help with this one tonight ...loads was learned ..and loads of fun was had :)

jan07.jpg

cheers :) ... was a learning experience last night doing the wire wool ones..never tried it before :)

day 8 :)

out for a run today and came upon an old boat got a few pics of the boat but loved this one ....its a bit ...different :)

jan8.jpg

day 9

1st day (sorry ..night) back at work this year and i was determined to get a night pic ... this is a lighting tower at work ..approx 80ft tall

jan9.jpg

day 10 .... had a really busy night at work so never got out with the camera as much as i'd like to ..only managed a few pics and liked this one the best

jan10.jpg

the joys of nightshift :)

had a few busy nights at work so not had time to post .....time to get caught up :)

day 11 ..busy day today so snapped this in the house :) simple ..but i like it

jan11.jpg

day 12 busy night at work (keeps getting busier now) so only took a few ..this is the one i liked the most

jan12.jpg

day 13 ..the dreaded friday the 13th ..yet ..easily the best day of the year (so far) ended up taking a few of these

jan13.jpg

still shooting ...:)

jan 14th
it was pretty cold here today so took advantage of the weather to capture this lil cracker

jan14.jpg

and today ..jan 15th
was out a wee run (again) today and ended up down the kingholm quay when the tide was coming in ...water was flat calm :) i really like this one in b&w

jan15.jpg

jan 16th tonight i thought i'd try something different..and the 1st time ive ever tried this ...... star trails
just a short one as an experiment ..i may try this again at a later date

jan16.jpg

and here is day 17
this is the one i've been dreading lol .. i really really dont like my picture getting taken ..but i thought i'd put in a self portrait :)

jan17.jpg

day 18
after changing the front tyre on my sons motorbike i thought it would make for a different pic..here is the result

jan18.jpg

after a slight delay :) .. (the joys of work)

day 19 ...shafted !!!!!!!!

jan19.jpg

day 20
sleeping ladies
jan20.jpg

matt.c said:
still shooting ...:)

jan 14th
it was pretty cold here today so took advantage of the weather to capture this lil cracker

and today ..jan 15th
was out a wee run (again) today and ended up down the kingholm quay when the tide was coming in ...water was flat calm :) i really like this one in b&w

These 2 are my favourites :) well done so far

day 21
and here's todays picture ..after 4 hard nightshifts i need a wee rest so not going far today ..

my daughter :)

jan21.jpg

today i was going to do something but totally forgot what it was and the wife commented that i was "losing my marbles"

todays picture is to prove i am indeed in posession of mine :)

jan22.jpg

was a sunny day here and i had a few ideas for what shot i wanted today but they all went out the window when i captured this one ...my eldest dog blaze watching one of the cats :)

jan23.jpg

:)

was busy all day yesterday and when i was out i realised i hadnt taken a picture today so this one was taken with my iphone :(

jan24.jpg

hey all ..... had a bit of a delay .. the joys of working 11 of the last 12 days
been snapping away justnever had the time to post .....until now

here goes

day 25
removes a piece of plate from a machine at work today .... i think it was past it ..yet it looks eerie.........."metallic"

jan25.jpg

day 26
one of the grabs at work ...at rest ...still a beast tho :)

jan26.jpg

day 27
did a small shoot for a friend today ..quite enjoyable (honest)

"bearing up"

jan27.jpg

day 28
was out with the dogs today before work at a local forest

" always look up ... you never know what your missing"

jan28.jpg

day 29
meet "bob" ..one of our kids cats :)

"comfy"

jan29.jpg

day 30
not much time today ..too many hours at work :( .. so never got far

"log in time"

30jan.jpg

day 31
you met bob ..now meet his brother

"sox"

31jan.jpg

1st feb ...a new month already ..where did january go !!!!!

day 32
i managed to finish early and was snapping the sunset when i caught this

"fly by"
1feb.jpg

day 33
now i have to be honest ...this is only a great pic for us north of the wall :)

"freedom"
2feb.jpg

day 34
another night with little time and ended up playing around with long(ish) exposures and the zoom ..its an idea i'd like to perfect ...at a later date
3feb.jpg

day 35
at work ..this is my life ...the joys of a sawmill

"logpile"
4feb.jpg

day 36
a quiet moment in an otherwise hectic shift

"old news"
5feb.jpg

right .... the long shift cycle is over and im able to go out and find some great shots .... im proud of this one ..timing is everything

"roukin bridge"

6feb.jpg

:)

thanks matthew ......it was worth standing in the middle of the river to get the shot :)

matt

i was out a run today ..when i spotted this it was one of those W.T.F moments i turned back for a look and had to get a few pics as NO-ONE would believe this :)

strange.jpg

had the lightbox out today so 'borrowed' one of my daughters nomination charms for a spot of macro :)

8feb.jpg

haha. What is that thing on day 38? I'm so confused.

me too !!!!!! and i was there lol here's a pic of the front ...

strange2.jpg

all i know is i went back about 45 mins later and it was gone :shrug::shrug:

Some very nice photos so far, it is hard work to make sure you keep it up, look forward to seeing the rest of your challenge(y)

day 40

todays pic is one of my dog blaze doing what he loves :)

9feb.jpg

day 41

playing around with a few ideas and came up with this one :)

10feb.jpg

short notice shift change at work this weekend so apologies but these will be work related

"weld" day

11feb.jpg

Back