Daily Matt_Wright's 366 Challenge -Day 41 added

Name
Matt Wright
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys this is my 366 for 2012 - would appreciate any comments you would like to make.

Many Thanks
Matt

Day 1 - My Niece Grace

Day 2 - East Farleigh Church

Last edited:
Day 3
Taking inspiration from the weather today.
Raindrops on the window!

Thank you for the kind comments. I was really pleased with these two also. Its a shame that the window the rain drops were on was slighlty dirty!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks! The last 3 days were with my 100m f2.8 Macro (bought it on these forums a few years ago and absolutely love using it! The church was with my UWA 10-22 and the one of my niece with my 17-55 f2.8.

Thanks Again
Matt

Day 6
The 12th day of Christmas - A special decoration given by friends who got engaged in Venice this Christmastime

Hope you like - any comments appreciated as always

Matt

Last edited:
Day 7
A footpath sign on the Greensand Way

Hope you enjoy

Matt

Thanks - sometimes when i look on this thread some of the photos are shown by a tiny box with a red cross. I usually right click and press show photos and they appear. I have no idea why (does anyone have any ideas)?

Thanks for your comment - i hope you can see all the photos now and if not, please click onto my flickr as i am really proud of my day 4 shot!

Thanks

Matt

Thank you - i am very pleased with them so far. Be great if i could keep the quality up the whole year!! But realistically if i can get 1 photo a day - and try to make a few of them really good i'll be happy!

I think I have sorted it so that they are all showing now.

Matt

Last edited:
Thank you - i am very pleased with them so far. Be great if i could keep the quality up the whole year!! But realistically if i can get 1 photo a day - and try to make a few of them really good i'll be happy!

I think I have sorted it so that they are all showing now.

Matt

Yeah it's showing now (y)

Don't beat yourself up over quality (y) it's brilliant that your posting great photo's but if you have the odd off day when the quality or execution has just not gone your way that's life, and as with life we learn from out mistakes and as long as we learn and can improve on what we have done previously that for me is what this kind of challenge is all about (y)

Matt

Jan 8th
A Squirrel in my garden

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattwright87/6659609615/][/URL]

No the greatest shot in the world - but there is not much light around today to do anything fantastic (let alone Wildlife photography). But as i have no chance during the week (because of work) to do anything outside i wanted to try and still get an outside shot.
Also i havent used this lens (70-300 IS USM) on this 366 challenege.
If anyone was interested it was shot at 300mm ISO800 f/5.6 1/125sec

Thanks
Matt

Thank you - i have spent a lot of time on some of them so far and would probably class some of them amongst my best ever pictures (#1,4,5 and possibly 8)

Thanks - its a great feeling when someone comments on your pictures:D

Matt

Last edited:
Day 11
Jelly tots (inspired by a shot i saw on here of Jelly Beans by evilonion)

Jan 11th by mattwright87, on Flickr

As always comments appreciated

Thanks

Matt

Day 13
The first of (i'd imagine quite a few) London 2012 related pictures.
This laynard came in the post today!

2012-5-2.jpg by mattwright87, on Flickr

Last edited:
How about now- I think I fixed the link

Penguin said:
Showing up now! Are you doing something for the olympics then? x

Nothing special - I have tickets for a few events, which should Be pretty good. We just ordered the lanyard when we ordered the tickets and they happened to randomly turn up yesterday.

Day 14
An early morning frost in my garden.

Jan 14th by mattwright87, on Flickr

The frost was amazing this morning - i wanted to make the most of not being at work and get something shot outside so this was good.
I wanted to have a little more depth of field - but the shots i shot at f/4 f/5.6 suffered from some shaky hands. (it was a really awkward angle and it was too low for the tripod)

Back