matt's mummy

Name
Jane
Edit My Images
Yes
I.m here.......
Thank U all for your very kind "push" to get me to join....
Seems like I know some of you already
:wave:
Sad enuff to be going back to Kingfishers today yet again..

Last edited:
Welcome Jane, nice to see you have finally joined us!(y)
I won't be at Rye for a week or so as we are heading off to a warmer climate.
Keep us updated on the Kingfishers and you have no excuse to start putting your photos online :)

I'm not sure how Matt is going to react to this thread title :D

Hi Ma SmoothEdit

Sending you greetings from sunny Kimpton. Are you online to keep your infant prodigy in check, or to provide virtual pizzas when he is working late?

Glad to see you are shooting on a Nikon - bet Matt not too pleased on that front

Hope you are well and smiling.

Simon

Last edited:
Hi Jane I am fairly new here too but they seem a friendly bunch, good luck with the kingfishers.

:wave: Jane...

:thinking: wonder what your avatar will look like :naughty:

Thread title = :bang: :bang: :bang:

Are you online to keep your infant prodigy in check
:nono:

or to provide virtual pizzas when he is working late?
Kerching! (y)

Glad to see you are shooting on a Nikon - bet Matt not too pleased on that front

Matt is definitely pleased about this - it means his lenses wont be half inched for safari trips!

The lady herself has just called for an update - she is bored sat in a humongous traffic jam on A10 trying to get to the 'fishers before they fledge!

Does this mean I am cant be seen swearing, classifieds or in Nudes & Glamour now?

Does this mean I cant be seen swearing, classifieds or in Nudes & Glamour now?

Swearing - I think you might get away with; classifieds - depends what you are selling; nudes and glamour - you being 'seen' in there might be a bit wierd although I am sure your ma has plenty of matt nudey stories from when you were little!!

Greetings Jane, so smoothedit REALLy does have a mummy ;)

SmoothEdit has an ace mummy. She used to keep us in pizzas when he and I were working late on school productions together.

:love::love:

...... ma has plenty of matt nudey stories from when you were little!!

Stories aint the embarrassing part.. Its all the old school photo's that are the worst - Mums have a pleasure of showing these to our OH when they 1st meet our parents :LOL: (mine did)

Hi all, just back from Rye yet again, latest update is they now think they are a week out and fledging could now be next week aaahhhh.... but springwatch is filming there all weekend so every chace the little uns may want to make an appreance on the telly!.

Back