matts new bird is a bit of a cow!

cracking shot- thats ripe for a "Caption Competition" :LOL::LOL:

Les :D

ha ha... i don't know who looks more worried in that pic.........

mooomentous.

Hey I'm allowed to be a bit on the cautious side, there bigger than me, and the way they were all talking to each other, I knew they were conspiring to get me!!!

I take it Matt's the one in the jersey?

Err, I mean......:naughty:

Oi....Glasgow is not that much of a driver to stop me coming up there for a visit with Mr :bat: :cautious: :LOL:

Imagine if i had said what i put in Ur pm last night on the open forum Matt... Id have put my foot right in it! :bang: lol

I suspect so mate :D but I'd have though it funny but then that's what PM's are for :D

MWHCVT said:
Oi....Glasgow is not that much of a driver to stop me coming up there for a visit with Mr :bat: :cautious: :LOL:

A Jersey is a breed of cow*, Matt ;)

*Before anyone points it out, I know that's not a jersey cow...

A Jersey is a breed of cow*, Matt ;)

*Before anyone points it out, I know that's not a jersey cow...

I'm a country bumpkin mate I'm fully aware it is :D in fact my sister no work of a lie used to work for the Blonde Cow Society :LOL: :LOL:

Hey I'm allowed to be a bit on the cautious side, there bigger than me, and the way they were all talking to each other, I knew they were conspiring to get me!!!

Pansy - bang it on the nose, wipe it's arse, slice a bit off and wave over a candle....

Though I would recommend yuo do it with a beef breed not a milker!

Pansy - bang it on the nose, wipe it's arse, slice a bit off and wave over a candle....

She don't like being touched ;)

Lynton said:

I was five with cattle until an incident about 3 years ago, which resulted in myself the wife and dog being held captive in a ditch for around 3 hours, by a herd of not so friendly bullocks
the outcome was a dislocated shoulder obatained with my attempt to flee, a rather amused farmer and became thetalk of the ambulance station for some time to come

Back