Mavic Pro

You can use a regular USB to lightning cable for your phone (ideally a short length one). There is a USB socket underneath which you can plug into. Example

To charge, you can use a regular Micro USB cable. Example

You can use a regular USB to lightning cable for your phone (ideally a short length one). There is a
USB socket underneath which you can plug into. Example

To charge, you can use a regular Micro USB cable. Example
Thanks i already have DJI P3P if I download the GO app would I be able to fly mavic without any conflict on the P3P controller.

The post above is correct in that you can use the USB port underneath, if you want to use the USB cable at the side you need one like this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kismaple-Mavic-Lightning-Cable-Lighntning/dp/B072JY9SQ1?th=1

You'll need to keep DJI Go for the Phantom 3 and then install DJI Go 4 for the Mavic although I believe both should work ok on the same device
There might be a conflict on some devices (e.g. Samsung) - probably not yours, however if the Mavic is on older firmware the latest app might not work.
I'd be inclined to download an older app rather than update the Mavic even if you bought another phone to use as a dedicated device - best plan anyway IMO.

There might be a conflict on some devices (e.g. Samsung) - probably not yours, however if the Mavic is on older firmware the latest app might not work.
I'd be inclined to download an older app rather than update the Mavic even if you bought another phone to use as a dedicated device - best plan anyway IMO.
Thanks 4WD, found a lead to charge all up and flying with ilhone, just git camera to sort now.

Back