McLaren

Name
GF
Edit My Images
No
Sorry I don't get round to posting too much anymore, tend to stick a lot of stuff on fb though if you're interested.

Here are two shots from my latest feature

7056097653_70ea26cebf_b.jpg

578194_10150717718327860_95867287859_9112084_1747839291_n.jpg

More here:
http://gfwilliams.net/index.php/a-trip-to-the-mclaren-factory/

Cheers
George

Great work there!! I love the first one:D looks awesome, saw the pics on the link...I'd love to work somewhere like that and not in a messy workshop :p

The first one is my favourite out of the bunch, beautiful picture, the leading lines of the building work perfectly. If I were you I'd have framed a tiny bit to the left and maybe cloned out that light in the lower right section, I've come back to this and decided it's a little distracting. It's all just nitpicking really though!

As I said, spotted these on pistonheads. Great getting the recognition to be asked and the shots are fantastic.

These are amazing!

I'll have to show this to the guys at the southern office of the company I work for, they're in a little office in a hangar at Fairoaks Airport, right next to this place! nice to see what goes on inside, it's so clean...

Are those two light paintings?

Thanks for the kind words all, quite an amazing opportunity!

These are amazing!

I'll have to show this to the guys at the southern office of the company I work for, they're in a little office in a hangar at Fairoaks Airport, right next to this place! nice to see what goes on inside, it's so clean...

Are those two light paintings?

Yes, both are lightpainted while trying not to fall in the lake.. My assistant kept saying "back a bit more mate" :LOL:

The first is just fantastic,
A friend of mine was sitting in this a few days ago, or at least one exactly like it.......

Amazing pictures!

Would you care to share how you processed them to such a finished outcome?

wow..... awesome location, and the car isn't too shabby either.....

that's 11/10 from me.

Fantastic location George. The calm surface on the water really helps to give it some symmetry. I can see a bit of wide angle distortion in the top image - the back end of the car kicking out - but they're great shots nonetheless because the colour of the car works great against what is essentially a monochrome backdrop.

Back