Me and my Laptop funny set

Edit My Images
No
Hiya guys i got this idea from strobist.com its such a fun thing to try and do! i spent an hour 2nite messing around with my laptop and 2 canon 430ez's.

Ok i had one strobe on my laptop pointed at the screen and white paper on the screen to reflect the light back, Then i had a snooted light pointing at the laptop and cans. Both were on 1/4 to begin with then i took the snooted one down to 1/8 at the end.

Hope you like them

Which is ** fav?

1. HMMM
3188605357_e5ff5efd14.jpg

2.ARRR take 2
3189449916_425a182904.jpg

3. ARRR take 1
3188607217_6026a44c4b.jpg

4.Ohh S***
3188608069_7e74ebeb57.jpg

New one just finished editing basic lightroom edits

4. More beer!
3192637630_0f0089ea01_o.jpg

Tell me what u think guys i loved doing this ***! some people might think im a little mad *** lol

Last edited:
1 word mate... Excellent really like those very creative, funny and well shot love them. Well done (y)

Sean

Nice set. Good lighting, but I would resize them before the pixel police come round and lock them up, max 800px on the longest side.:police:

did you steal my hoody :D

nice pics (y)

Nice set. Good lighting, but I would resize them before the pixel police come round and lock them up, max 800px on the longest side.:police:

Thanks m8 resized them now totaly forgot about that!

I know every one got this hoody aint they i feel bad wearing it out the house now lol

captain morgan ** not the first to tell me that some one on flicr said sell to appple if the cans wernt there lol. how would u go about selling to apple anyway? lol

I prefer #4 but they are all good (y) Loving the shadows behind #2 & #3, that adds to it I think

Very nice shots (y) I really love the lighting in these the only thing to me is the small shadow to the right of your model on the wall in the first and last shots which kind of takes away the theme of the light coming from the screen. Just a small niggle though :)

Took the words from my mouth, It's obvious to me that more than one light source is in play here due to the 2 shadows

Still like them *** (y)

Excellent........must give that a try;)

thanks for the comments guys. Yea the light from the cam left is creating that nasty shadow on the right :( i did try snoot it but the light must of escaped.

Back