Me, by my daughter Scarlett (7)

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
The smallest offspring and I were out for a walk in our local park recently, I had a camera with me.
It got a wee bit cool so we nipped into the hothouses.
Aforementioned small girl asked if she could take my picture. Of course I can't refuse..

EOS 5D Mk3 with a battery grip and 25-104 f4 L on is quite a big lump for a 7yo, but she made this. It's honestly one of the better pictures I've ever seen of myself.

FB-3909.jpg

Great stuff Scarlett!

My son, Owen, is also 7 and has started to show an interest in photography too, and has commandeered my Fuji X-T2.

She has done very well!

It's a lovely picture no matter who took it and I'm sure you will treasure it :D

Nice work guys, I think your going to need another camera, you're going to wake up one morning to find she's run off with it ;)
I aquired a Pentax K50 plus lenses etc from a friend. I had the standard aperture solenoid problem which they suffer from.

Having spent some time on my bench, it no longer has the aperture problem.
It's pretty decent, being Pentax and a LOT lighter than my FF Canon.

It's a constant thing I hear from the kids, I have a lot of cameras, mainly film. Rolleiflex, Bronica, Pentax etc. And a couple of nice watches.
Our son (11) apparently is having the Omega when I die, but he'll keep the Rolex for special occasions....

I aquired a Pentax K50 plus lenses etc from a friend. I had the standard aperture solenoid problem which they suffer from.

Having spent some time on my bench, it no longer has the aperture problem.
It's pretty decent, being Pentax and a LOT lighter than my FF Canon.

It's a constant thing I hear from the kids, I have a lot of cameras, mainly film. Rolleiflex, Bronica, Pentax etc. And a couple of nice watches.
Our son (11) apparently is having the Omega when I die, but he'll keep the Rolex for special occasions....
Enough kit to share then :LOL:
But.. nothing wrong with the 'N+1' Rule :p

Back