Me & mum last photo

Name
Stuart Fox
Edit My Images
Yes
This is me and my mum befor she gos away tomorrow thanks to every one especially janise
:|
Me_mum_at_home2.jpg

I hope someone will be around to look after you the way you have looked after your dear Mum. :hug:

She looks a real Darling :) Chin up Mate.

Awww she looks like a real character mate.
I'm sure she'll be fine. You know you're doing the right thing, and at some point you have to draw the line where you have to say to yourself, its in her best interests to get help with her care. (y)

Sherlock dude. Its hard I know, but at some point you are going to have to crack the notion that you are doing a bad thing. You are NOT

She's not going away. Rather somewhere that gives 24/7 care.
You get your life back. It might not feel like it at the mo, but you do.
When you are awake and happy you visit. She doesnt get to see "mr I've not slept for 2 days...", but "hi mum lets...."

sleep on it.

Lovely lady, with a very good son. :|

That is a really lovely photo.

I can remember when my gran had to go into a home. It was very sad but she just wasn't safe to leave on her own anymore. She had fallen down out concrete steps onto tarmac a few times and would insist on prodding the coal fire, it just got too dangerous. She had always lived with us.

In the end though I think it was the best thing for her. I'll never forget visiting her one day and they had the pianist in playing all the old songs from before my time. She couldn't always remember everyone's name but she knew all the words to every song and had a huge smile on her face.

She wouldn't have got that enjoyment at home.

You are doing the right thing.

Andrea

Dont beat yourself up too much, it is for the best and things will get better for her and you too. :)

lovely photo stuart, and I'm sure that your Ma has been lucky to have you look after her, but you can only do so much, your only human and youve done your bit and I'm sure she is proud of you and as oldgit says, care 24/7 its for the best... especially for her condition, it makes good sense.

youre obviously a good son but you need to think about YOU now, your Mum will understand.

The time comes to all of us. Lets hope we have someone like you around at the time.

Nice picture, like people have said chin up and keep smiling.

Back