Me, Myself and I

Name
Adam Swords
Edit My Images
Yes
A few from a quick self portrait session I did because it's raining outside...

1588622745_34c92cb297_o.jpg

photo_zoom.gne

1589509818_b31690a629_o.jpg

1588620691_50fb783928_o.jpg

1589508208_8764d23f04_o.jpg

Phah! you pair of leering old women... :):)

Very well executed self portraits though MrSix.

Fourth is best for me. (Dont know what you are trying to tell us in the 3rd one!!!) :D

They're well processed but I think you've overdone your eyes as they're solid black. Also...

Me%2C_Myself_and_I_-_Talk_Photography_Forums-20071016-201643.jpg

that's a bloody impressive set of shots. Just getting in front of your own camera is something beyond me. To then get some great images is above and beyond.

The first is by far the most powerful for me and no.3 is a tad worrying. ;)

I have a feeling my post came across wrongly. It was meant in jest, hence the dramatic !!! I was tempted to comically post "Needs HDR" :p Self portraits are hard to do, not only because you can't easily compose the image but because people aren't always fond of their own bodies.

Sometimes pete I suspect you're chucking an insult my way. I don't check in case you're not and I'd be dissapointed. ;):LOL:

I have a feeling my post came across wrongly. It was meant in jest, hence the dramatic !!! I was tempted to comically post "Needs HDR" :p Self portraits are hard to do, not only because you can't easily compose the image but because people aren't always fond of their own bodies.

I wasn't sure quite how to take it, but I suspected you weren't making it that obvious AND being serious at the same time ;)

I did HDR one actually.....

...who am I kidding, of course I didn't :p

hehe :D My style of humour is often not got, just ask people on IRC.

1589510296_269ab80e50_o.jpg

I think thats the best imho. Really nice lighting.

hehe :D My style of humour is often not got, just ask people on IRC.

*snip*

I think thats the best imho. Really nice lighting.

Yeah, I liked that one the best too - funny thing is that I was actually looking at my laptop screen at the preview of the shot before and took it by accident :D

The first 2 and the 2 further down the thread.(y)

And I'm saying nothing else...nope...not a word.:D :LOL:

Your silence speaks more than your voice ever could ;)

Susane's been rumbled!! :D

Thought I typed this once already :thinking:

Anyway, I'll leave these alone but 800 pixels width/height max in future please.

They were all lit with two strobes modified in various ways, some with a large shoot through white brolly, others with a silver lined one, others just bare strobe.
Most were cross lit too, with one on each side of me to cast the shadows.

I can see what you were trying to achieve with the paint splodges, but they don't quite work for me. It makes it look like you have some nasty skin condition :puke: The ones without the splodges look much better. Excellent set of self portrait shots btw. I'd love to do something like this but I don't have the balls (maybe cos I'm a girl :LOL:)

Back