Media catering at St James' Park

Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a short notice question, but I'm off to SJP tonight and was wondering about the catering for us photography ne'er do wells.

I've had a search on here and back in 2010 it was OK by the looks of it, but is it still ok?

Don't know if I should pick up a KFC or not on the way.

Thanks in advance for any info

Food and drinks stopped last season but they must be back now. I've always eaten before I go so can't comment on how good or bad it is.

What was it like at SJP Nigel as I'll be going later in the season

I'm there for most Saturday games. Food options tend to be a soup with bread/roll plus the choice of a meat or vegetarian main course. Last weekend was lamb shanks or vegetarian pizza but they do tend to vary it up a bit. Drinks wise there are the usual tea/coffee/fruit juice options.

I think we need to update our stadium facilities thread, some of the info is getting out of date

Weekdays is usually a curry and rice

I think we must chat at games and I've no idea who you are on here lol

Food has improved since I posted although I still don't have it. Past two games though I've been partial to popping in at HT for a cake.

Bald Scottish bloke. Canon gear, big Think Tank rolling case, usually sit on the right as you walk into the press photo room.

Give me a shout next time we are both in. I think Blackburn next weekend will probably be my next one.

Back