medium format transparencies from digital

Edit My Images
No
A slight variation on something I ask yesterday in the film forum:
Have a project in mind where I'd like to get some 6x4.5 transparencies made from existing digital files. I've found some places that do 35mm from digital.

[In days gone by I used to spend hours in the dark making 35mm slides for presentations by pointing a Canon A-1 at a big monitor! My talks were probably better in those days!]

Anyone know of someone who'll do bigger ones?

Dewi

10 years ago it probably wouldn't have been to much of a problem as film writers such as LVT and Fire were still around. But the digital revolution has made the obsolete.

I have found a couple of labs that still offer the service but they are in the US

The one that seems to offer the most comprehensive service is one called Gammatech. Here's a link

https://www.gammatech.com/html/recordingmed.shtml

Now I have no idea as to the quality or anything else about this lab. It was a hit on google. But it may be your only option. Anyway an email costs nothing

Hope this helps

thanks for your reply Chappers. Emailed dropped! I'll think about trying them out. Or given how big the pics will be I may revert to simply point my Bronica at a screen image if the lenses I have will cope (cheaper anyway!).
Dewi

Back