No
A couple of the meerkats at the Wild Boar Park:

5127068114_ebf77f78a0_b.jpg

5127067504_1711853ced_b.jpg

5127068658_8440d53cd6_o.jpg

Any c&c welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Dawn :)

I think that #1 and #2 are a little soft on the eyes, also a shame that you have cut off the paws and tails in each. If #1 is a crop, I think it's a little tight and some breathing space would make it more comfortable, as well as also giving it the space to look into. #3 looks sharp, but shame it's not looking at you.

They're cute things, I'm always a sucker for a meerkat.

Hope that helps.

Yup they are SOOOOO cute.

Trouble with photographing animals - and kids - is that they do what they want not what you want.

A little sharpening might do but they're still good pictures.

Simples!:LOL:

Thanks for the comments. Indeed they are so cute :)

I agree, photographing animals and kids is difficult when they don't do what you want them to do :LOL:

I will try a bit of sharpening on them and see how that helps.

:)

I think that #1 and #2 are a little soft on the eyes, also a shame that you have cut off the paws and tails in each. If #1 is a crop, I think it's a little tight and some breathing space would make it more comfortable, as well as also giving it the space to look into. #3 looks sharp, but shame it's not looking at you.

They're cute things, I'm always a sucker for a meerkat.

Hope that helps.

Thanks too for your comments and suggestions. Hmmm, #1 & #2 do look a little soft on the eyes. You see this is why I need others to look at the pics, because I don't always see that.

I will keep in mind about trying to get the whole animal in next time. Unfortunately #1 is not a crop, otherwise I would be able to open it a bit wider. I will leave more space around and not zoom so close next time.

I do, however have another shot of #1 with a bit more space, only thing is seems a bit overexposed. I will see what I can do with that one.

I also got a shot of the meerkat looking at me but once again, was a bit out of focus so didn't upload it here.

Thanks again for your feedback, all much appreciated.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Back