Meerkats & Kittens...

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Not as happy today as with previous shots heres a couple that I'm happy with...

meerkat.jpg

meerkat2.jpg

meerkat3.jpg

meerkat5.jpg

meerkat1.jpg

meerkat4.jpg

Not sure about one, don't look quite right but cant put my finger on it, looks a tad over sharpened/noisy, like the rest though :D

Will have a play, over sharpened I think...

Edit: Should have looked more closely at that one and probably wouldn't have posted...

Last edited:
These are great! Although I concur, one does look a little bit over sharpened

The way things are going they will all be grown up by the time I get there:crying:

Lovely shots especially like #6

Nice shots, i love these animals!
They way the lookout just sits there and poses for hours is great!

No.1 did you run a sharpen filter before uploading? the copyright text looks sharpened as well so just wondering if you did it for the web before the upload.
Maybe take it back a notch or two and the picture will be great :)

Nice shots! No.1 is over sharpened though as people have been saying. I love No.2 though, the expression is brilliant.

These are great! Although I concur, one does look a little bit over sharpened

Nice shots, i love these animals!
They way the lookout just sits there and poses for hours is great!

No.1 did you run a sharpen filter before uploading? the copyright text looks sharpened as well so just wondering if you did it for the web before the upload.
Maybe take it back a notch or two and the picture will be great :)

Nice shots - where were they taken and with what lens?

Ta

Nice shots! No.1 is over sharpened though as people have been saying. I love No.2 though, the expression is brilliant.

Thank you all, I keep meaning to redo No.1, I was tired and it should not have been posted, most definately over sharpened! I never learn that when I'm tired I should not edit photo's lol...

All the photo's were taken at the Cotswold Wildlife Park (Cosmix has arranged a meet and competition there on the 23rd May) with a 500D and 100-400L :D

Back