Some of the Meerkats from today.

IMG_7775.jpg

IMG_7968.jpg

3. They are still escaping from there enclosure :D
IMG_7951.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Love that last one :D

I do wonder if it would have been better to have a bit more bench in view to make the excape a bit more obvious. Norty little buggers - but it least it gives you the opportunity to get a more unique shot (y)

I love the last one. Its a superb capture and its funny as the meercat has just escaped ! lol
Simples :)

simples. like 'em all.:(y): This and other posts reminds me I should take a trip their

Thanks, get yourself down there, is well worth a visit :D

No 2's a great shot, simples

Thanks,

Thanks,

I love the last one. Its a superb capture and its funny as the meercat has just escaped ! lol
Simples :)

Thanks, they are in and out like a Jack in the Box at the moment :D

Love that last one :D

I do wonder if it would have been better to have a bit more bench in view to make the excape a bit more obvious. Norty little buggers - but it least it gives you the opportunity to get a more unique shot (y)

Thank you, and wander no more, here is a wider shot for you, just wish he was looking at the camera :D

IMG_7947.jpg

That escapee is so funny, looks right at home there under the bench - great shots.

lol that wall is a tad pointless, more to stop the kids entering methinks :thinking: there was one out and about when I visited last week. Was having great fun trashing the flower beds lol :)

Love the second shot :) cheeky little beggars bet they have fun catching him:D
Pete

ha ha wonder if that is the same one that escaped when I was there on Saturday - he really did want a wander around. Nice shots by the way

Thanks, more than likely the same one :D although there are several at it. ;)

That escapee is so funny, looks right at home there under the bench - great shots.

Thanks.

lol that wall is a tad pointless, more to stop the kids entering methinks :thinking: there was one out and about when I visited last week. Was having great fun trashing the flower beds lol :)

They are looking at options for the walls, had the builders there yesterday talking over options :D, as for trashing the flower beds, yep they are good at that, though the gardeners would prefer they didn't. :naughty:

I love Meerkats and these are very good! There are some good shots of Meerkats to be had up here too at Blair Drummond Safari Park if you're ever in the area. :)

Thanks, yep know Blair Drummond well, get to Glasgow several time a year, and if it is season, then a visit to Blair is always a must, which reminds me need to plan a visit :D

Love the second shot :) cheeky little beggars bet they have fun catching him:D
Pete

Thanks Pete, not to difficult getting him/them back, apparently as soon as they remember where there food comes from they jump back in.

Back