Meet beautiful Andreea

Name
Meo
Edit My Images
No
Thought i'd share, Andreea from yesterdays session...

Andreea_s.jpg

Andreea_s-2.jpg

Andreea_s-3.jpg

Andreea_s-4.jpg

Andreea_s-5.jpg

Andreea_s-6.jpg

M.

The first three of the set really blow me away, I'd love to be able to produce work like this, the girl is gorgeous too - never hurts!
Would you mind sharing a few more details on the lighting?

Excellent shots :clap:

Really like the Manda one you have as your FB profile

Vera with the ice-cube is a stunner as well, love the light on her neck

Well done mate, some real stunners

These are nice images but I feel they are a touch on the warm side and most noticeable with her teeth as they look a bit red

The first three of the set really blow me away, I'd love to be able to produce work like this, the girl is gorgeous too - never hurts!
Would you mind sharing a few more details on the lighting?

Thanks Tom, lighting is just beauty dish on top with reflector below and 2 strobes behind left and right.

Excellent shots :clap:

Really like the Manda one you have as your FB profile

Vera with the ice-cube is a stunner as well, love the light on her neck

Well done mate, some real stunners

Hey, thanks Mike. Manda is my wife :D the Vera shoot was real fun, made her eyes water biting on that ice cube lol

These are nice images but I feel they are a touch on the warm side and most noticeable with her teeth as they look a bit red

Thanks Tom.

M.

A fantastic set M.
Just make sure 007 does not find out LoL.
The eye contact in the first 4 is the best I have observed for some time.
It appears the model is watching you through the Len’s.
Regards
Paul

A fantastic set M.
Just make sure 007 does not find out LoL.
The eye contact in the first 4 is the best I have observed for some time.
It appears the model is watching you through the Len’s.
Regards
Paul

lol, thanks man.

nice series! great work! were they with the ds? or the 5d?

R

Thanks, 1Ds for these. 5Dc is just my backup and I don't tend to use it much.

M.

She certainly is beautiful ;) and you have captured that brilliantly well done (y)

:love: Oh wow :love:

Only C&C I can give is get her back in studio and take some more!! Perfect!

She certainly is beautiful ;) and you have captured that brilliantly well done (y)

:love: Oh wow :love:

Only C&C I can give is get her back in studio and take some more!! Perfect!

Thanks guys. Not sure when I'll get her back in! I'm snowed under with request from models to shoot :shrug: She's a nice girl though so may get to jump the queue lol.

M.

1/ The hands are a bit too pale and you have made her left arm leading down to the elbow look broad. Nice sultry expression on her face.

2/ Perfect

3/ I think just slighlty too bright down the centre of her nose. Left elbow looks ungainly, maybe needs to be sloping out of shot. Right hand too bright along back side of palm. That said, you have her eyes looking beautiful in this shot.

4/ I don't like it, I think the combination of tight crop and dutch tilt is too much with the bright and cheerful expression. This is personal opinion more than anything.

5/ Possibly the berst of the set, however nose again is a ltitle bright as is the left hand - I think you need to turn those kickers down slightly?

6/ Her right arm needs to be doing something, not just hanging straight down. Although I do like the way it emphasizes the curve of her body, it for me makes what's supposed to be (I think) a natural looking image appear slightly too contrived.

Overall, you have set a very high standard and I've given critique which will hopefully help you a little. I'm not surprised you are so booked up! Keep up the good work.

She's a nice girl though so may get to jump the queue lol.

M.

When she does jump the queue, Im sure you need an assistant ;) Im first in queue!!! :) :)

Tom, I think you may need to re-calibrate your monitor.

:)

Great set, Lovely Model, Keep up the good work.

Matt

Nice work on the whole. Not a fan of #4 though, the framing on her hands and focus on her mouth doesn't sit comfortably for me. Agree with Dan about her left arm in the first as well.

Tom, I think you may need to re-calibrate your monitor.

They are warm. The whites of her eyes and her teeth have more red in them. Not that that's a problem, they were obviously processed that way. But maybe you want to take a look at your monitor. ;)

They are warm. The whites of her eyes and her teeth have more red in them. Not that that's a problem, they were obviously processed that way. But maybe you want to take a look at your monitor. ;)

IPS monitor, Fully Calibrated.
Spent a lot of time getting my monitor right.

Nice Try ;)

The pictures are slightly warm, but certainly not over done.

Jayst84 said:
So they are warm. So Tom probably doesn't need to calibrate his monitor. Glad we agree. :)

No I said they may be slightly warm.

But with that style of image it looks right.

Grow up!!

If your joking then I apologise.

Just getting but disillusioned by some of the comments on here. :)

Nice images. I like no.1, but prefer no.2 due to the use of filling the dead space with her hair. No.5 is the one I'd print and hang though-purely for artistic appeal.

Def a touch warm and the first is a little hand heavy, try and keep the fingers behind the lip line, as it is almost always on a similar plane to the eyes ( point of focus) hands in front of it can look very big, nice work though and she has a beautiful face. Try a couple of black boards or black reflectors ether side , just out of shot to increase the contrast more on the cheekbones to carve the face a little more :)

Back