Meet Merlin - Dalmation

Name
Wendy
Edit My Images
Yes
My puppy/toddler dog Merlin. He was still enough for me to get a few shots.
4423378798_4776770613.jpg

He doesn't look like a pup, he's definatley a stunner thought :)

I used to have a Dalmatian and they are the best dogs full stop, enough intelligence to make them look intentionally stupid and the dally smile is like nothing else :)

Can't wait until I'm in a job/position that I can have another...

I've only got one piccy of my old boy, taken years ago on a P&S and so excuse the quality!

oscar.jpg

cool mutt - and a groovy name for him!

Awww Ryan, love your pup. Merlin is more toddler lol. My 2nd dally first was liver spotted, this one is unilateral (half deaf).

We got Oscar as my ex wanted a dog with the same personality as my neighbours two, you guessed it, there aren't to many dogs out there with spots and the dally temperament so we got Oscar and never looked back, my neighbour and still very good mate has two livers Loki and Helen'Dalmatian, Helen below and post more pics of Merlin, miss having a Dalmatian :)

LandH.jpg

Both Loki and Helen were Livers (y)

And tubby looking livers, Dash my liver boy was tubby lol. Merlin is amazing, my little magician hehehe. Agree with you on the dally grin, you cannot beat being whipped by a tail at one end and a mouthful of teeth n gums at the other end.

(y)

Do you have any other dally's around you? We used to walk with about 5 which was hilarious. It's amazing how people can't count when dalmations are around, walk with 5 you need another 92, walk with 3 you need 60 pffft!

Merlin's eye's are spot on, can picture him staring for treats lol...

I used to have a Blue Great Dane with Dash, so you can imagine the looks walking a dally and dane lol. Every now and then I am lucky enough to meet someone over park with one and Merlin goes bonkers - they seem to just know another dally, make me smile for ages seeing him off lead with one. Just looking on usb pen for other pics :)

:D I see Merlin is an attention seeker as well, why is it all Dally's are absolute sops :) That is such a dally photo pose lol, am jealous, just waiting to win the lottery so I can have the real 101 :)

Blue GD, another stunning dog (y)

My other was a Husky (after Oscar), used to lvoe the looks getting towed behind him on roller blades although only managed to overtake a learner driver the once :)

Last edited:
He hates not being in the picture lol, taking some macro shots the other day and he flopped down on floor and rolled on his back waiting for pic to be taken lol.

Could be lol, he is clicker trained .. well food trained .. endless pit of munching lol

He has a lovely face! Have a look at my entry in this months POY competition for one of my Dalmy - 10 1/2 years old now but still really fit. I have a couple of old pics somewhere, if i find it i will post it. Lovely dog but sooo stupid :bonk:

K9Simon, you dally is adorable and looking very good for age. Good luck in the competition :)

i have a soft spot for dalmations
we first took my grandfathers over when he passed away and then a few years later we got another one to replace him
jacko put on a fair bit of weight after being neutered
great dogs but my love has been for staffordshire bull terriers for the last 20 years

Aww Wendy he is gorgeous:) I had the pleasure of dog sitting my sil's dal last weekend, such a good old boy he is. Here he is in his 'can I smell sausages pose' :LOL:

Wow he's a stunner as well :)

Mind you saying that I'm biased towards Dally's and am sure there is no such thing as an ugly dalmatian... Could be a new challenge for anyone to try and take a picture of an ugly one (if such a dog even exists) :D

Terry, should have brought your boy and let them run around the car park lol.
Breezy that is a fantastic shot, and such a cute dally.

Today grandson has been over, he and Merlin adore one another, neither has stopped all day, here is Merlin taking a two minute breather before another game of tug.
4433450790_c95efa50bc.jpg

Terry, should have brought your boy and let them run around the car park lol.
Breezy that is a fantastic shot, and such a cute dally.

i have two a dog and a bitch but unfortunately i came straight from work
i will get a couple of pictures up of mine in the staffie thread
are you taking these with the nifty fifty by any chance

Yes that was with the nifty - came out nice hasn't it. Using auto atm, will play with it in manual mode when I have more time. Will check out Staffie thread, liking the blue as your picture.

Back