Meet my friend Jack

Name
Oliver
Edit My Images
Yes
Been on holiday for awhile but id like to intorduce you to my friend Jack
Hes a good friend of mine we get on really well and he comes with me most places. He was feeling a little down today but not to much.

Portugal (1 of 1)-6 by Oli.Snell, on Flickr

What do you think of this shot? Ive only done a very slight PP on this and not sure what would make it better.

It's a bit early, oh go on then :D
Why cut the top off :shrug:

That was sadly not intended. I have another one but portrait of this with the top on ill post up later but I didnt like its quite as much

As has been said it's a real shame that you've cut his head off, that kind of thing can ruin a friendship :LOL: and something to avoid in the future (y) but that said it's a nice concept with the shallow DoF a further development could be a glass with some JD in and maybe ice, I did a light painted show of my favourite drink HERE

Matt
MWHCVT

I love that Gordon's shot. Ill try again later at editing the Portait one and post it up.

:LOL: I have a shot of me and my friend Jonnie on holliday. Like you said its a shame jack lost his head.

:LOL: I have a shot of me and my friend Jonnie on holliday. Like you said its a shame jack lost his head.

He got a little drunk.
jagermeister-dwarf4_675911c.jpg

Back