meet my new Doc Martens...

Name
daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
what do you think? is it over processed, too dark,contrasty? thanks, dan.

doc-martens.jpg
[/IMG]

Not really what Doc's should look like:bang:. Gone the same way as Fred Perry, Ben Sherman etc, producing rubbish for the masses.

The picture tho is quite eye catching if a little burnt looking to me but I expect that's the effect you intended so job done(y)

yeah, their not the iconic Doc Martens (i will be getting a pair of them soon!) but this is the style i like and i know that doc martens are well made and will last a lifetime so alls good :)

When i view the photo on my iphone it looks a little overdone and a bit darker than when i edit them on the laptop i think its the screen of the laptop! thanks

Love the shoes. Love doc martens full blimmin stop. I have four pairs myself, a plain black pair, a colourful purple pair, a SHINEY plain black pair :)D) and my latest addition...is....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=jara+pheonix&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=38626820&biw=1366&bih=588&wrapid=tlif135291666452910&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ut6jUIPTNu6Y0QWEiYCwDQ#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=jara+pheonix+doc+martens&oq=jara+pheonix+doc+martens&gs_l=img.3...2402.5003.0.5144.12.12.0.0.0.0.95.824.12.12.0...0.0...1c.1.ZRZhF1P94KA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=59e78dc38fb76da5&bpcl=38626820&biw=1366&bih=588...the most sexiest thing I've ever had the privilige of putting on my feet (y)

Oh and of course, great pic. I like the darkness and the contrast/grungy feel.

But most of all enjoy the boots. They look great!

Hahaa on opening that link I was greeted with photos of a mans bald head :/ but I found them and yes they are very nice! I'm going to ask for a pair of originals for christmas I'm not sure whether to get the light brown or red but not the shiny red lol. They are lovely and comfortable! Im wearing them around the house because i don't want to take them off! Might even wear them to bed tonight! Hahaa! Looking forward to going for a walk in them tomorrow :) and thankyou for your comment on the photo I think I will try another photo ina bit :) dan.

Horrible things:D

hahahaha, jelousy is a horrible thing... :D

anyone else have a pair of docs? post them up people !!! :D

Cool shots I love the feel you gave them and the lighting "what ever it was" is fab.

Gaz

hahahaha, jelousy is a horrible thing... :D

anyone else have a pair of docs? post them up people !!! :D

Not jealous. I've got more Docs at the moment than you could shake a stick at and over the years, thousands of pounds worth of them. Some battle worn too;)

.............but yer pics of the horrible things are alright. I like the first 2 of the second set.

Last edited:
Back