Meet Pongo Now

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello Everyone;
I recently rediscovered this forum. I look forward to participating and learning from its many talented members.
I bought my first real camera three years ago and took up photography. It happened by accident, but that's another story.
Photography is something I have fun doing. :)

Hi Daniel, that’s the great thing about photography, it’s much better if you have fun doing it :)

Hi Daniel, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Hello and welcome Daniel.

Here's hoping you enjoy the forum. Don't forget to post pictures and argue about tiny differences between Sony, Nikon and Canon! :D

Thanks to all of you for your warm welcome.
Now to meet Pongo as displayed as my avatar. I first saw Pongo in 2019 in the children's section of a department store in China. He was just standing there wearing a blue sweater and tan trousers. I imagine a store clerk had given him that mischievous face. So I decided to adopt him and named him Pongo. I added the text to his hat. I took up photography when I returned to the states.
I then made a photography website, pongonow. It's offline at this time. Eventually, I will get it back online. I'm just under no pressure to do so. Before taking up photography, I studied coding and web design. My other passion. Then photoshop, another passion. I do tend to spread myself out thin. I also have been into playing the Ukualalee lately.
In about 4 weeks, I will leave NYC and go on an open-ended road trip across the United States. Of course, I will bring my camera and take lots of pictures.

In about 4 weeks, I will leave NYC and go on an open-ended road trip across the United States. Of course, I will bring my camera and take lots of pictures.

That'd make a good thread here :D

I hope you enjoy the trip and get lots of good pictures.

That'd make a good thread here :D

I hope you enjoy the trip and get lots of good pictures.
Yes, it's going to be an adventure. I want to go and spend time in Navajo Nation. I lean towards documentary and street photography. I'm not particularly good, but sometimes I'm pleased with my results.

Yes, it's going to be an adventure. I want to go and spend time in Navajo Nation. I lean towards documentary and street photography. I'm not particularly good, but sometimes I'm pleased with my results.

Great stuff. I hope you'll post some results here.

Back