Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
paint.jpg

Oh My ****ing God!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is that your two!

Sod the floor look at the Telly!

Shamelessly nicked it from another forum.

If mine did that I'd get Social Services to come and get them.

They missed a bit - just incase nobody noticed ;)

lol. I bet somebodies just found there partner was cheating so thought......'hmmmmm, what mischief can I get up to where there won't be any comeback'

AAAAAh, adorable little mites arent they - can see why so many people on this forum have kids :LOL: :wacky:
Their feet wouldn't touch the floor if that was my house (& my kids I suppose) although my cats cause as much - if not more mischief anyway (& I let them get away with it too "sigh") must be getting soft in my old age.

Reminds me of the day I found my son crawling round the living room floor growling , pretending to be a dog with my brand new Pink Floyd CD in his nice sharp baby teeth .

My wife walked straight out and bought a new one to save his life :)

We have had the same sort of thing with twins. The SKY box used to be underneath the Television on the stand. One morning, leaving the kids playing as you do, you no longer hear the television on and its all very quiet.

Walk in the room, TV is on with the SKY box saying "Please Insert Card" or words to that effect.

Now at this stage the kids cant talk or tell you where they have put it (Just about 1 at this point). We have no exterior Aerial for the house and Internal ones dont pick up a good signal where we live.

All downstairs was thrown about looking for this card for what must of been almost 2 hours. Called SKY and arranged for another card which will take up to a week to come through. No tele for a week OH NO. Decide's to go out to the pub for lunch and a drink. Puts feet into shoes and voila Kids had put the card right at the bottom of my shoe so noone could see it.

This along with destroying most of my boxset DVD's that were in the lounge (In excess of 30 Boxsets built over many years) I was close to putting them up for adoption.....

That is so funny...
funny because it is not one of mine.

hmmm bet there was some wailing and nashing oteeth there...

Back