Mega late Silverstone Moto GP

Name
colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Well i thought i had uploaded some of my photos for this years Moto GP, but i haven't so here they are, I rented a 120-300mm, F2.8 lens and damn could i tell the difference, much more sharper also a lot heavier :D

1a by Colin George, on Flickr

6 by Colin George, on Flickr

8 by Colin George, on Flickr

5 by Colin George, on Flickr

4 by Colin George, on Flickr

1 by Colin George, on Flickr

Impressively sharp Colin, #1 is my favourite, also like #4 but think it would be better still with a bit more room to move into.

Neil.

2nd shot of Marquez is fab - nice to see the 2nd bike blurred enough to remove distraction from him

Really nice set, #5 for me, little tight in the frame but you know what? still works and that's what matters ehh

.DAVID.

Love the Rossi and Vinales shots. Off to Assen next week, hopefully get some good stuff.

Thanks, you must have gone through the archives to find this :)

yer i love it, had it printed on a 30/20 inch canvas looks cracking

Another great set from Silverstone, really interesteing to see hwt ou have achieved with that lens. Love #4 and #5

We need a TP Corner in September :)

Really nice set Colin with 1 being my standout favourite What sort of settings were you on with the lens...looks really sharp....?
it was a sigma 120-300 f2.8 lens not sure of the settings, might be on the flikr page what they were

Great pics. I've been interested in renting this lens, is it hand holdable? How do you find AF speed?

Great pics. I've been interested in renting this lens, is it hand holdable? How do you find AF speed?
I used a mono pod as it was quite heavy, speed was very good although I've only got a Nikon VR lens, but unfortunately the place i hired it from Lens Locker no longer rents lenses but i will look at other companies this year, but seeing as i can't sell any images it seems expensive to hire a lens

Back