meh!

whitewash

Fishy Fingers
Edit My Images
Yes
ive taken a day off work because i feel dreaful, im freezing cold, runny nose, drowsy and ive had precious little sleep for the past few nights

i really want to go to sleep but i live in an attic room and i dont have any curtains in this room as its got velux windows so its too bright to get to sleep

meh!

day off for a cold? bad move! makes you feel worse!

Put something dark over your head!

ive got a vans plastic bag will that do? :wave:
im gonna go have a bath and hope that makes me sleepy, if not ill just watch bargain hunt

i now feel bad as ive turned down doing an aquaintances wedding photos as i really dont want to do anything "serious" photography wise for a fair few months til ive got myself sorted and furthered my technique. but i feel bad as i know that weddings are expensive and that many people just dont have the money to pay a proffesional for photos, i know that i would probably do a good job, but i dont want the pressure at the moment, which makes me feel ****y about it all :|

I wouldn't feel bad about it. I'm sure your friends will understand that you'd rather not do it. Personaly, some of my friends are getting married this year and have asked me just to some informal shots, and as I'm already ushering, I doubt I'll even have time to do that!

If anyone I knew on a personal level asked me to do any work like that for them the answer would be an emphatic NO, just because of the trauma potential of the situation!

ive done 3 weddings in the past, one of which i didnt get any pics during the ceremony as i was actually driving the wedding car, but i got some of the ****up! on the other 2 i explained what "could" happen if i screwed up so they fully understtod, and then did a fantastic job!

but yes, i would do it out of choice as it can wreck friendships and the like if i was to get it wrong. in the future i might do some more, but i want to learn more about lighting, flash and portraits before that time.

i like shooting around a paid proffesional anyway, and then totally showing them up with my results
RES03.jpg

digitalfailure said:
So speaks the man with recurring terminal manflu

:wacky:
Is it possible to have a terminal illness more than once? :shrug:

Back