Mel & Dan's wedding

A stunning set Col

Loving the shots in the field (y)

All that sky needed was some shooting stars

An absolutely stunning set Colin! The ones in the field are amazing!

Dave

Fantastic set that really capture the feeling of the day - I'd be well chuffed if they were of my wedding day :clap::clap::clap:

The only one I don't like is #5 - just not working at all for me.

I know you said earlier in the year that you wanted to get to grips with off camera flash.

Consider that box well and truly ticked Colin.

These are super. :)

Beautifully done with great style Hacker (y)
Nice to see a wedding photos conveying a very natural reflection of the day as opposed to the more traditional style where position/location/pose is all pre-determined...

An absolutely stunning set Colin! The ones in the field are amazing!

Dave

Thanks Dave! (y)

Fantastic set that really capture the feeling of the day - I'd be well chuffed if they were of my wedding day :clap::clap::clap:

The only one I don't like is #5 - just not working at all for me.

Cheers, I think #5 is a Marmite shot (I love Marmite but am still undecided about this one :D)

I know you said earlier in the year that you wanted to get to grips with off camera flash.

Consider that box well and truly ticked Colin.

These are super. :)

Thanks Ali, I'm getting there, still a ways to go though.

Beautifully done with great style Hacker (y)
Nice to see a wedding photos conveying a very natural reflection of the day as opposed to the more traditional style where position/location/pose is all pre-determined...

Thank you!

I bet the difference is that all your shots are now taken with the D-Lux eh Colin... :cautious: ... tell the truth now... :naughty:

Whatever it is you will be the first 'togger for weddings I would recommend to anyone... ;)

:p

Thanks Ven, your comments are very much appreciated. Jan nicked the Leica on Thursday so I couldn't take it with me unfortunately. :LOL:

Thanks nikepower! (y)

Sir, you are top notch, top drawer wedding snapper. I enjoyed these much more than the US shots you linked to a while a back. Both as a viewer and as a snapper.

The only comment that really came to mind to make about any of your work here is that perhaps for the sake of parity, number 11 could use a little cookeen. ;)

What, another fantastic set of wedding shots? Surely not :razz:

I think Glo summed up my thoughts for me (except I don't think I'll be dipping my toe in the wedding industry). Fabulous set :clap: :clap:

Awsome stuff, dont usually look at the wedding stuff but these are cool as hell!

I did lol at the fun one with everyone in the air but the slightly large person struggling to get some hang time :D

cant really fault them mate, hopefull one day, my work will inspire others like yours inspires me.

Wow, what a great reaction there has been to these images and for that I thank you very much, it is always good to hear the opinions of ones peers.

Cheers everybody!

(y)

Its all been said colin so all i can do is agree:clap:

you know via pm my thoughts on your work at the moment.

Keep up the sterling work mate.

ps if ever i can help you it would be my pleasure;)

md:clap:

You said in your first post that there was a lot of laughter and you can see that in the photos.

Lovely set, really nice record of they day.

Cheers Dave and Loopy, thanks for taking the time to comment.

(y)

Cracking set Colin, 8 11 and 12 are my pick from an excellent series.

cracking set of pictures there Colin
always good to see some different angles

did I hear this is your first wedding? :shrug:

hat off to you - just imagine what they're gonna be like when you know what your'e doing! :naughty:

Thanks Les & Ram, appreciate it.

Mike, no it wasn't my first but it will hopefully get better!

Great set Colin - Well done!

Can't wait till you cover our Big Day come Oct 3rd - just hope the weather is as good as it was here! Fingers crossed!

PS I've If you need help with the off camera lighting I've got two ushers who'll make very good light stands ;) !!

A fantastic set that any couple would be pleased with!

Have you noticed that in every set of wedding photographs there is always one or more where the Bride is in focus and it's always the Groom who is a blur in the background. I imagine this must be indicating what lies ahead in marriage. I know my place.. :(

Great set Colin - Well done!

Can't wait till you cover our Big Day come Oct 3rd - just hope the weather is as good as it was here! Fingers crossed!

PS I've If you need help with the off camera lighting I've got two ushers who'll make very good light stands ;) !!

Cheers Paul, I'm really looking forward to it!

Love your flash work !

Thanks Raymond, that means a lot from you, I always enjoy your work. (y)

wow they are amazing!!! :)

Thank you!

A fantastic set that any couple would be pleased with!

Have you noticed that in every set of wedding photographs there is always one or more where the Bride is in focus and it's always the Groom who is a blur in the background. I imagine this must be indicating what lies ahead in marriage. I know my place.. :(

:LOL: Oh, how true!

cracking set!!, only one i dont like is #16, just the way his head is, looks weird - nothing to do with your shooting, just looks uncomfortable position

drew

Colin are you half Lithuanian?

Great set and I am sure they will love them.

Back