Mercedes 300CE for Stanceworks

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice set :)

I really like the detail shots :D

But I'm not so keen on the first? Could just be me but its lacking something?

Really like the B&W conversions :D

Them wheels are worth a small fortune!!

Really?

Nice set :)

I really like the detail shots :D

But I'm not so keen on the first? Could just be me but its lacking something?

Really like the B&W conversions :D

Thanks, I think I'm getting there with b&w now. I know what you mean about no.1. If the back ground was a bit more lit with smoother bokeh of the light passing through the bushes it may work better?

Blossom shots are strongest IMO. Nothing wrong with the others, just the blossom pics gel together. Would have been great to get some golden light and shallower DoF into the mix in that location.

The black and white versions are great. But in colour, only number 7 appeals....

Thanks, I think I prefer colour myself.

What an amazing car - I think you have taken some great shots, especially the blossom against the white bodywork.

Yes, when I saw the pink I knew that was the perfect place for this car.

Blossom shots are strongest IMO. Nothing wrong with the others, just the blossom pics gel together. Would have been great to get some golden light and shallower DoF into the mix in that location.

Time limited the shoot. I only had morning free that day otherwise I'd have loved to spend more time. Since have collected some older glass with a few more options. I only had a 30mm f1.4 and 24-105L f4 available.

Nice, Jorge!

I remember you from saxp days, you had that awesome E46 too! is this your currect wagon? it looks great!

As for the photos. 5, 6 and 7 are my favs. I really like the way the colours in the tree contrast from that of the car. The light really works well with the shots too.

Nice, Jorge!

I remember you from saxp days, you had that awesome E46 too! is this your currect wagon? it looks great!

As for the photos. 5, 6 and 7 are my favs. I really like the way the colours in the tree contrast from that of the car. The light really works well with the shots too.

Yeah thats me. This is not mine, I have another 80s bagged german coupe though. BMW 635csi.

Thanks.

Ahhh, I remember seeing a clip on Youtube of your other sixer getting rear-ended. T'was nasty. :( Gutted.

I have a henna red 635 myself, and I don't think I'd be as calm as you were if I ever found myself in the same situation.

Merc photos look great, nice one. ;)

Back