Mercedes and MX5

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys, a car club that i'm a member of organised a little get together with the intention of getting some photos of the owners' cars.

Here's a couple of pics from the meet.

952A1228 by Gary Smithdale, on Flickr

952A1221 by Gary Smithdale, on Flickr

Kit used was: 5D mk3, 70-200mm f2.8L, 2x 600 EX-RT's with RF603 triggers

As ever, any c&c is much appreciated.

Just out of interest what model is the Merc, looks like a new version of my CLK230

Not sure I like the processing, maybe just not for me. I do have to ask what's going on with the rims on the MX5 funnily enough my second favourite car although I like them stock.

Just out of interest what model is the Merc, looks like a new version of my CLK230

Not sure I like the processing, maybe just not for me. I do have to ask what's going on with the rims on the MX5 funnily enough my second favourite car although I like them stock.

Erm, good question on the Merc......I *think* it's an AMG CLK320 (but i'm not really sure), beautiful car though.

As for the MX5, the wheels have been treated with some "stickerbombing" - not sure how it's done on a wheel though.

Loving the shot off the merc and I like the processing off it, I am not to sure about the mx5 tho I think the stuff on the wheel rims is a little distracting to me:shrug:

Thank you for the comments :)

I can see what you mean about the stickers on the rims of the MX5 being a bit distracting - it probably makes the wheels look a bit "odd looking"?

thats a CL merc mate, not clk

Wow, loving the merc...big fan and definitely on my shopping list when I win the lottery

Looking at them rims I thought for a second I was on some kind of a funny trip :LOL: it is a nice motor tho its just them rims are a :nono: for me.

Lol, no you're not on a funny trip - if you are, I am too lol.....agreed on the car though, it is nice (y)

Lol it's almost as silly as my friend spoiling her little pocket rocket with one off them silly bonnet bra things. Just had a sneaky peak at your Flickr page you have some very good images on there.

Oh yeah, i'm not a fan of those bonnet bra's - or the "eyelash" things that seem to have cropped up - but each to their own :)

Thank you for your comment on my Flickr page too - I am trying lol.

I've just had a sneaky look at yours too - it's making me want to get out to more motorsports events, something I wanted to do more of this year, but never got round to it

Oh yeah, i'm not a fan of those bonnet bra's - or the "eyelash" things that seem to have cropped up - but each to their own :)

Thank you for your comment on my Flickr page too - I am trying lol.

I've just had a sneaky look at yours too - it's making me want to get out to more motorsports events, something I wanted to do more of this year, but never got round to it

Do it ....... It is fun I don't go to many as I don't drive so have to rely on one or two friends. That may just be going to an event i fancy going to.

Do it ....... It is fun I don't go to many as I don't drive so have to rely on one or two friends. That may just be going to an event i fancy going to.

Yeah, it is fun - I used to go to a lot of drifting events at Santa Pod, but haven't done that for some time now.....I need to get myself more motivated at times

Back