Mercedes CLS and a few Jaguars...Photography Course Final Images

Edit My Images
No
These are the final images I selected for my Digital Photography Course at College.

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

All feedback is most welcome!

I don't know what your brief was or how you're being assessed but they all seem like snaps to me- unexciting compositions, inconsistent light, bland processing.

Not going to go in depth for each image but to break it down a little, the first should not have what I'm guessing is the reflection of the dealership in the Jaguar badge; the XK-R headlight should be the focus rather than the grille beneath it; the Merc steering wheel should be straight.

Sorry to not have anything more positive to say but hope that's at least constructive.

I don't know what your brief was or how you're being assessed but they all seem like snaps to me- unexciting compositions, inconsistent light, bland processing.

Not going to go in depth for each image but to break it down a little, the first should not have what I'm guessing is the reflection of the dealership in the Jaguar badge; the XK-R headlight should be the focus rather than the grille beneath it; the Merc steering wheel should be straight.

Sorry to not have anything more positive to say but hope that's at least constructive.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

There's nothing wow about any of the shots, the composition is poor and the reflections and focus points on some of them leave me confused as to what I'm meant to be looking at.

Back