Merging photos & raw preview

Name
Mister Film
Edit My Images
Yes
Hows going guys,
I'm having a headache :bang: Last year on TP, somewhere in feedback and critique one awesome guy was sharing he's workflow. And he mentioned two good programs. One of them were like "tych panel" but with more features - to make storyboards and make collages. Second one was for easy and fast RAW preview. And now when I need them - im raping search button for few hours :wacky: - no luck. Any chance you guys know what I mean? :help:

Last edited:
Faststone image viewer is good for viewing any image in any format

I found a that similarity to tych panel, its storyboard by code & hustle
The question for the raw's is still on. Its really good stuff to speed up your workflow - if you know the name :D :D :D

Thanks for your answer Christine, but finally spending lots of hours and fighting with a google i managed to find it. It's called Photo mehanic.
So if anyone wants to speed up their workflow by 200% definitely should get these two thingies. Storyboard by Code & Hustle and Photo Mehanic by Camera Bits.

I found a that similarity to tych panel, its storyboard by code & hustle
The question for the raw's is still on. Its really good stuff to speed up your workflow - if you know the name :D :D :D

Fotofusion will do something similar-ish

Kerioak, LR and PS, they are for different things, you dont have to change those, I dont know your workflow, but adding these two to my daily stuff saves a lot of time ;)

Back