Messy Job of a Worker Bee

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello - This is my first posting to this site so my apologies in advance if the photo link doesn't work.

This was a chance shot I took whilst in Scotland a couple of months ago. I don't think I'd actually tried photographing insects before this occasion.

Let me know what you think please (if the post works that is)!

messy_job_of_a_worker_bee_by_cheekybird83-d47o2kg.jpg

Last edited:

Okay now I don't know if its just my computer but thats not showing up right - But I can right click it and show image in new window.... knew nothing would be simple - advice on posting also welcome :)

Last edited:
Ah okay....... its a lot of years since I last used a message board! Feeling old now..... how the hell did I used to do it and why did my husband tell me I needed Flickr then - should have let him post first and tell me how......

I will be back! :D

My method id to right click on the picture on the page your were linking to, it then gives you an option on sizes. click the one you want, then when it opens, right click again and choose 'get image location' or whatever option your browser gives you to get the url. I am pretty sure there are other ways, but use flickr rarely these days. ;)

Got it sorted - Hubbie told me needed flickr but as usual I didn't...... I can use my old faithful deviantART account!!!

Thank you for your help!!!!

Back