Metal / aluminium photo printing?

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
No
Sorry, I'm not sure where to post this and it's also a bit of a surprise to me.

I've been contacted by someone who wants to purchase one of my photographs and would like it on a metal canvas.

I have no idea where to even begin with this as I'm only a hobby guy and never imagined someone would want to buy an image. I don't even know where to get one of these?

Would anyone be kind enough to help a fella out and point me in the right direction? I honestly have no idea where to go with this.

It's a friend of a family member (brother) who has asked me if I would sell them this picture on a metal frame / canvas (I don't even know if that's the correct terminology lol).

Many thanks
Adam

Last edited:
I've just had a metal print of one of my photos done by Saal Digital. I'm very pleased with it, the quality is excellent. They seem to always have vouchers & offers too, so you should be able to get it at a decent price.

Website is https://www.saal-digital.co.uk/, and there's an app as well I think.

Might be better asking for this to be moved here ;)

@Adamcski

This :->

I've just had a metal print of one of my photos done by Saal Digital. I'm very pleased with it, the quality is excellent. They seem to always have vouchers & offers too, so you should be able to get it at a decent price.

Website is https://www.saal-digital.co.uk/, and there's an app as well I think.

I recently got a 75x50cm aluminium print from Saal Digital, I had a £50 off voucher via facebook or Twitter can't remembner which, the day I ordered they were doing a 45% off flash sale on wall art, I ended up with a £120 print for just over £20 inc shipping. Ordered on the Friday delievered on the Monday, an excellent service.

Last edited:
I've had a print done by Saal on aluminium. It's mono and has a wonderful depth to the image that I've not seen on a conventional print material.

DSCL did a great print on metal for me.

Never used them for Aluminium but I've used Photobox on and off for years and been happy.

They have some good vouchers at the moment

50% off when you spend £50 | Code: SAVE50
30% off no minimum spend | Code: SAVE30
Ends Monday 3rd July 2023

One Vision Imaging in Coventry do these too.

Back