No
A couple of MF portraits done on Acros 100 and developed in FD10
5385231692_229405f576_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

5385231202_2a843f0ab8_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Mart

I think i prefer the pose in no 2 myself. great eye contact

Thanks for the comment, I prefer the second as well.

Mart

I like both of the images. Think they are very good.

The only crit I would have is in the first one where her hand seems awkwardly cropped off which is a shame.

Lovely tones in both of them, I really love that Acros 100, think it's getting to be my favourite fillum.

Exposure,composition and focus pretty much spot on in both cases, at least to my "non-people-shooting" eye, though I'm not 100% on the poses, first one hand needs to be further back away from the mouth, and a little more vertical - more resting on the cheek, less semi-cupping the jaw. This would allow other hand to move slightly further across, and lower the wrist so the hand is pointing slightly up towards the face, not down to the heel of the other hand. Second shot is much closer, though again, if the lower hand had its wrist bent at a slightly more acute angle, it'd drop the top hand away from the face slightly, and frame the jawline, rather than slightly obscuring it.

Feel free to ignore any of the above, as I'm resolutely not a people photographer, and it may not be the look you were going for.

Thanks, now thats what I call a good ctitique. I will take all on board and try again.
I'm loving Acros 100 as well, I have some expired Acros 100 in 5x4 quickloads that I need to try. Would really recomend FD10 as a developer for it, works a treat.

Mart

Both very nice and I agree with Mark about the poses. Must try Acros 100 looks lovely film.

Andy

Back