weekly Michael's 52 for 2015 - Bliss added

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all,

Here we go week one!

I'm new to Lightroom so any pointers on the PP would be appreciated. I previously had a Mac and I was a huge fan of Aperture. Lightroom seems kinda clunky!

Hi, Michael, I'd prefer B&W, in fact I had a quick edit and do. I won't post it because the photograph is too small and pixelates.

Interesting take, I'd like the guitar on a more acute angle.

Cheers and welcome.

I get the idea but does not quite work for me because I would have preferred to see more of the guitar. It might even work if we see the whole of the guitar and the speaker. Nevertheless, you are up and running. Look forward to week 2

The picture seems soft and I can't see a point of focus anywhere even when seen in full on Flickr. I like the composition though.

Hi Michael & welcome to the 52's challenge :wave:

I like the mono & that you haven't shown the whole guitar...thee's enough in frame for me to know it's a guitar :) The bigger issue is the softness....hand held in low light possibly ?

Onwards & upwards to week 2 (y)

Hi Michael and welcome

I think it looks pretty cool and I agee with Lynne "you haven't shown the whole guitar...thee's enough in frame for me to know it's a guitar". The colour is interesting ... looks a bit pinkish to me.

The image is very small ... 320px × 273px according to my info ... and soft.

Nice idea agree with comments already mentioned maybe wider shot.
Good luck with your 52 for the year

Hi Michael - I like that composition a lot, actually, maybe bar the window ledge which is a bit cluttered for me. I agree with Lynne about the general softness - it would really pop if it were sharper.

Very close to a great image and still good as is... smashing start to the 52, welcome!

Back