Microglobe UK customer service

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
Still waiting on a reply to two emails sent to this company five days ago. I know some people have had positive experiences with them however looking at Trustpilot Reviews there appears to be plenty of unhappy customers. Surely nowadays a sales company should have someone available online to respond to enquires. Thankfully I have not parted with any cash and I don't plan to either if this is how they conduct their business.:(

I've used them mainly for filters and reserve an item online then collect it from their little shop in Galen Place. I've always been served by the same person for many years, so doubt they have any dedicated online staff. I'm surprised they're still in business, as rent/rates can't be cheap where they're located.

That shop has been there years, maybe got a long term cheap lease.
Nice Pizza Express just around the corner, think it was their second one to open, its in an old dairy.

Blimey Microglobe are still operating!
I used them about 12 years ago and purchased a couple of Nikon lenses for my digiatl kit that I had at the time.
Their service was impeccable and I had no issues with them as an international customer.
Sorry to hear that more recent feedback appears to include a fair amount of negative responses...It may be that the company has retained it's name but with different, not such efficient staff.
Whatever the reason, it's a shame that their service appears not to be as good as it once was and of course very frustrating for customers, not least of all the OP

Back